Visos mūsų parduotuvėje įsigytos prekės yra naujos ir joms suteikiama gamintojo garantija. Jeigu prekė sugadinta, prašome sugadintą prekę atsiųsti mums, aprašyti gedimus ir pridėti originalų pirkimo čekį. Tokias prekes siunčiate savo lėšomis. Garantijos trukmė ir sąlygos priklauso nuo gamintojo ir paprastai galioja ne trumpiau kaip 1 vienus metus, o kai kuriais atvejais – neribotą laiką.
In the case of defects caused by normal wear and tear appropriate for a given product, puncture, tear, natural decay of materials after a long time, or other defects caused by use, we will make every effort to repair the goods purchased from us at a reasonable price.
Waders and jackets:
up to 1 year from purchase.
Repairs on us. We will cover the cost of repair in the first year of purchase.
Over a year
Individual quote, but the repair cost is usually EUR 40.
In order to take advantage of the warranty repair, contact e-mails via the form in the contact tab and describe your problem, so that we can make an initial assessment of the damage and the further way to deal with it. In response, we will indicate the procedure and initially confirm the cost of repair in the case of jackets and waders purchased over a year.
Goods should be delivered at your own expense, and we will send them back to you at our expense. For send goods to us, you can use our return shipment service or send it by any courier or post of your choice. Remember that in order for the repair to be undertaken, the goods shipped must be clean and dry.
Upon receipt of the goods, we will conduct a proper assessment of whether the goods are suitable for repair, or if the cost of the repair exceeds the amount specified above, we will inform you about it, refraining from starting the repair until you accept it.
In the absence of your acceptance, the goods will be sent back to you. Usually goods are repaired within 14 days of receiving the shipment, but in some cases this period may be longer.
Extended voluntary 25 years' guarantee for the first owner of Taimen fishing rods Selected models of Taimen fishing rods are covered with an extended 25 years' Taimen guarantee (service contract).
To take advantage of a voluntary guarantee you have to registered your Taimen fishing rod by e-mail within 30 days from the purchase.
The guarantee covers any damage to the fishing rod, regardless of its cause, within the guarantee period under the following conditions:
1. The guarantee covers only the rods covered with extended guarantee at the purchase.
2. The guarantee is valid only for fishing rods purchased at Taimen shop or authorised Taimen sales agents.
3. The guarantee does not cover parts lost by the owner.
4. The guarantee does not cover intentionally broken fishing rods.
5. The receipt must be enclosed when taking advantage of the guarantee.
6. Execution of the warranty entails handling fee for every part subject to claim, according to effective price list of charges and fees.
7. Taimen reserves the right to alter these charges without prior notice.
Damage should be notified to:
1. Send a broken or damage part to:
PHP AP Maciej Wilk
ul. Metalowa 3
2. Enclose the original receipt with the shipped part.
3. The owner of the fishing rod covers the cost of shipping the fishing rod to Taimen shop, whereas the return delivery charge will be paid Taimen shop.
4. The handling fee shall be made via Taimen.com web shop.
Price list and structure of charges and fees:
25 EUR per application - handling fee (for acceptance and sending back to the client) and 10% of the current retail price for the part subject to claim in the case of all parts except the handle.
25% of the current retail price for the handle.
In the case of fishing rods withdrawn from trade or if Taimen shop is not able to replace parts of the fishing rod due to some other reasons we reserve the right to suggest another fishing rod currently on sale for 50% of the fishing rod retail price.